Best Data Center Managed Services 2022
Data centers are no longer isolated and individual units but have become part of integrated, collaborative, and, more importantly, digital infrastructure. It has experienced exponential growth in the last decade and continues to grow at an accelerated pace. Various factors, such as adopting digital services, cloud computing, and IoT, have triggered this growth.
Data center managed services are one of the fastest-growing segments within the industry. A managed data center service is a broad term that covers a range of data center operations, monitoring, reporting, and other support services that third parties provide to businesses that want to outsource these responsibilities.
As businesses adopt new technologies and upgrade their data centers, managed services will become an even more critical element in the ecosystem. This blog looks at the best-managed data center services in 2022.
Why Managed Data Center Services?
The global adoption of digital services, IoT, and cloud computing has resulted in exponential growth in the data center industry. The increased requirement for data center infrastructure and facilities drives the demand for services. There has been an evolution in the way data centers are being managed. Businesses now prefer managed data center services to reduce capital investment and operational expenditure.
Data centers house mission-critical IT infrastructure that guides the daily operations of companies of every size. The security and integrity of this infrastructure must be monitored and maintained at all times, or it could lead to severe financial losses in the case of a breach. The best way to do this is by outsourcing data center operations to a managed services provider.
Colocation facilities are an increasingly popular option for companies looking to modernize their data centers. These facilities provide a secure, reliable, and scalable infrastructure for housing IT equipment, allowing organizations to focus on their core business activities.
2022 Data Center Managed Service Industry Trends
Data centers are integrating with the physical infrastructure to offer end-to-end infrastructure solutions. It has evolved from just data center design units to delivering integrated and fully-managed services. Traditional data center providers focused on providing data center infrastructure services such as IT infrastructure, colocation, and managed services without interacting with the end-to-end customers’ physical infrastructure.
The cloud computing service is becoming increasingly integrated with data centers. This trend will dominate the data center managed services industry in the next decade. More organizations are now considering building hybrid cloud environments that integrate their on-premises data centers with cloud service providers. This trend will allow data center providers to differentiate themselves by offering higher-value services to their customers.
Datacenter redesign is essential to modernize an organization’s IT infrastructure. It involves revamping the layout and technology used in a data center to increase efficiency and effectiveness. One critical element of a successful data center redesign is fault tolerance, which ensures the system can continue operating in case of hardware or software failures. This requires redundancy in all critical components of the data center, including power supplies, network connectivity, and storage devices.
Data management and security is essential for any organization that relies on IT infrastructure. With the increasing frequency and sophistication of cyber attacks, it’s crucial to ensure that data is kept secure and protected from unauthorized access. Data center security measures include physical security, such as access controls, CCTV, and alarms, and cybersecurity measures, such as firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and antivirus software.
Best Data Center Managed Services 2022
As discussed above, the technology industry is proliferating. Organizations of every size rely heavily on cloud services for their day-to-day operations. This is increasing the demand for data center-managed services.
Here are the Top Managed Service Vendors for Data Centers in 2022.
- IBM – The fully managed, highly secure, and production-ready cloud environment offered by IBM Cloud Managed Services is built to deliver performance and availability at the level of an enterprise. Users may protect data and applications with built-in security, which includes alternate-site disaster recovery for the most critical workloads.
- Accenture – Global management consulting company Accenture provides various services and products in strategy, consulting, technology, and operations. Regarding management consulting, it ranks alongside IBM as the largest and most well-known organization on this list. Accenture wants to work with clients to develop high-performance organizations and governments.
- Infosys– In terms of consulting, technology, outsourcing, and next-generation services, Infosys is a world leader. Infosys helps its clients in more than 50 countries stay on the cutting edge of innovation. Infosys assists businesses in reinventing themselves and finding new ways to make money.
- Rackspace – Since its founding in 1998, Rackspace has been a pioneer in the data center cloud industry, returning to the ASP (application service providers) era. With the help of the company’s hybrid cloud-based services, organizations can operate their workloads in either a public or a private cloud.
- Protected Harbor – Enterprises can get strategic foresight on the future from Protected Harbor. We have experience in almost every area of information technology, which is essential for projects involving the movement of data centers. Protected Harbor can scale up or down a customer’s resources extremely quickly and help the customer find the best financial solutions for each project.
It works with clients to modernize their commercial, operational, and technological models for the digital age. Its clients may imagine, create, and operate more cutting-edge and effective data centers thanks to its industry-based consulting approach.
Due to the increased digitalization, digital realty, and adoption of cloud services, the industry has seen exponential growth in the last decade. Data centers have evolved from being just mere units to delivering integrated service paas and fully-managed services.
Protected Harbor provides managed hosting services and data centers for cloud computing and IT enterprises. We provide a single-provider solution for managing and safeguarding mission-critical IT services, such as cloud computing, infrastructure, platform, colocation, and data centers. According to Goodfirms, Protected Harbor is routinely regarded as one of the world’s most admired companies and the top Cloud Computing company in the US.
Click here to talk with our engineer and learn more about cloud-managed services and how we solve your cloud problems.